My G613 Logitech Keyboard connects to my MBP correctly at first. The MacBook ask for a pin code, the keyboard is working and it works without any problems.
As soon as I power off the keyboard just one time, or put the MacBook to sleep, the keyboard stops working. However, it still shows as connected in the Bluetooth device list.
Some informations :
- Keyboard works perfectly on another PC
- Macbook is on Catarina, last available update.
- Catarina is an update, not preinstalled
- Keyboard worked before, can't remember if on catalina or not
- Tried a SMC reset
- Tried reinit Bluetooth module (shit+option on Bluetooth icon > Debug)