I messed up my Macbook pro 16 inches in the following way:
- it came installed with Catalina
- I upgraded to Big Sur Beta
- Wanted a fresh install, tried to reinstall from recovery but didn’t install fresh OS
- Went to recovery and deleted all volumes
- Created one APFS volume
- Went to internet recovery, tried to install Catalina, it gives me "Downloading installer information to the target volume failed" (tried multiple networks/hotspot with google dns, but same)
What can I do to un-mess this situation ?
Edit: downloaded Catalina dmg and restored it to flash disk, booted into recovery but says security settings do not allow booting from external devices, when I try to change the settings it tells me no administrator account found to log in !