I am working on iMac Retina 4K 2017 with macOS Big Sur v.11.2.1.
The Ethernet is connected to the iMac but unfortunately no internet access.
I've tried these approaches:
- I've created new location and add Ethernet with Configure IPv4 is Using DHCP.
- I've tried Renew DHCP Lease.
- I've tried to Configure IPv4 Manually and add Google DNS Server as my DNS Server.
- I've re-plugged in the ethernet cable.
- I've restart the iMac either before or after above configuration.
- I've unchecked all Proxies.
- Router has been restarted.
- Etc. (i don't remember the others).
All the above approaches doesn't work at all.
I plugged in my cable on Windows PC and it worked beautifully! But unfortunately doesn't works in this iMac.
How to solve this ?