I have the latest Magic Keyboard (the one with a switch, not a button) and a 2018 iMac.
Today after lunch, the keyboard Magically stopped doing anything. Here's what I checked:
- Battery was not low, I charged it yesterday and checked the batter was full yesterday.
- Keyboard worked fine before lunch.
- No coffee spill.
- No kids or other bad actors in the room.
- Tried plugging in and unplugging the charging cable.
- Tried changing the charging cable to a different port on the iMac.
Afraid to restart because then I can't type in the password.