Software engineering manager responsible for the continued advancement of software development, web services, and automated analytics in a tera-scale seismic data center environment. Responsible for the incubation of a number of innovations in software tools and services. Has a solid understanding of the seismic digital processing domain and manages a diverse group of employees with specialized skill sets.
- Scientific data processing, ETL, presentation
- System design for data curation, retrieval, and transformation
- Java, C, R, Python, Perl, Postgres, Linux/Unix OS environments
- Budgets, RFQs, Successful delivery of software projects
- Team delegation, coaching, and development