First of all, the problems:
- I'm not able to use both exported bash commands and default system bash commands at the same time
- Some of the exported paths working on terminal but some of them not
Things I did:
I was adding exports to my .bash_profile but I got the problems, then I searched for solutions. Tried a couple of things. I'm not sure if I did something wrong or what.
- Changed: Terminal -> Preferences -> Shells open with, then reverted to default
- Deleted .bashrc and .bash_profile files then reverted them to the first state
- Corrected the $PATH directory, did everything in this answer: https://superuser.com/a/498356
If I restart the terminal, default bash commands working but if I source the .bash_profile or .bashrc then some of the exports working some of not and the default bash command not working(e.g. open command not working).
How can I manage to get it to work simultaneously while all my additional bash commands working?
export PATH="\$PATH:/Applications/Visual Studio Code.app/Contents/Resources/app/bin"
Sorry, I'm searching for hours and there too many different kinds of questions, solutions, suggestions and it's hard to figure out what should I do exactly. Thanks in advance!