- Ruby/Ruby on Rails (Experience: 5.7 years)
- Sidekiq/Redis (Experience: 5.7 years)
- Heroku (Experience: 3.6 years)
- PostgreSQL (Experience: 6 years)
- PHP (Symfony2, Zend, CakePHP, Laravel) (Experience: 2 years)
- MEAN Stack (Node + AngularJS 1/2) (Experience: < 1 year)
- UI (Bootstrap, Susy, SASS/Compass) (Experience: 7+ years)
Contact Email: [email protected] Skype: dev_iq
I am Mansoor Khan, a full stack developer who loves the web. I'm passionate about semantic and standards based development. Efficient code, intuitive user experience, building responsive and interactive web pages has turned me into a thinking Frontend developer.
My knack of creating reusable, decoupled and non-redundant code has helped me become a better Backend developer. I strive to create backend solutions that conform to OOP/SOLID/DRY/KISS principles to make the web application more robust, extendable and secure.
In addition to my passion for the web, I also enjoy reading fiction, playing cricket/badminton and video games in whatever free time I get.