Arun Thundyill Saseendran
I Love Computers!!! Started coding from the age of 8 - That's me!
A young and passionate Software Architect with over 8 years of experience in Software Architecture, Design and Development. Currently, I am a part of the Technical Staff at Deem Inc in Dublin, Ireland currently modernizing the Deem Travel Management Platform. I also serve as a Visiting Researcher at Trinity College Dublin focusing on Natural Language Processing and Social Media Analytics.
A Little About My Past:
I hold a Master's in Computer Science from Trinity College Dublin, Co. Dublin, Leinster, Ireland. I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology from Anna University, India. I have a total of 8 years Industry experience in which the first 2 years, I was working as a freelance Software Developer for M6.NET - an Australian Web Hosting company.
Post Bachelor's Degree, I worked for 2.5 years as System's Engineer for TATA Consultancy Services involved in the development of a Data Migration framework. Later I also designed and led a development team playing the role of a Technical Lead for a TL1 to TMF814(Telecom) Middleware that was developed for telecom major. After TCS, I was with DELL EMC for 2.5 years as a Senior Software Engineer and played the role of an Architecture Delegate. I was primarily involved in DevOps, Knowledge Mining and product modernization of VPlex.
Off work, I was also involved in Cloud Security Research and had a journal published in the Asian Journal of Information Technology. I can code in Java and Python fluently and have experience in C# and C++.
- Member of the Core Software Engineering team for the platform modernization of Deem Travel Management Platform. - Distinguished Member of Technical Staff for a large scale monolithic enterprise storage virtualization appliance's software modernization. - DevOps Architecture Design and Implementation Lead for a large scale monolith enterprise storage virtualization appliance. - Part of the Product Engineering Dev Team of Hyper Converged Infrastructure for turnkey Cloud Appliances.
- Have worked with the design and development of several Enterprise Windows Desktop Applications (C# in Visual Studio, MS SQL Management Studio) and their server counterparts (Windows Server 2012, MS SQL Server 2012)
- Have designed and developed several Enterprise console, interface and desktop applications using Java SE and EE.
- Experienced in Telecom Optics Domain (Application Development)
- Been a part of the Design Team for DevOps CI Pipeline for International Organizations
- Secure Cloud Data Deduplication using OpenStack Cloud Environment (Personal Research)
- Working on Legacy Network Element Virtualization on OpenStack Cloud (Enterprise R&D )
- Design and Development of Failure Prediction Algorithms in Big Data Analytics (Enterprise R&D)
Member for 2 years, 6 months
4 profile views
Last seen Aug 8 '20 at 23:11