Lucas Gabriel Sánchez
I'm a programmer. I've been a programmer for over a decade.
I've love languages, I like to learn them and use as many as I can, and in no particular order these are the ones I used in my career:
- Action Script 3, for flash games
- C#, for Unity 3D games
- C++, for mobile games with cocos2d-x, and apps with JUCE
- Java, for Android games and apps, and for desktop apps a long time ago
- Objective-C, for iOS games and apps
- Go, for web services
- Python (2.x and 3.x), for internal tools and game servers
I like to play around with different languages to build things and find interesting facts about programming, so I'm developing a new programming language (duh!) in a very slow pace, not only to create something, but also to learn the hows and whys of this lovely profession.
The languages I'm interested or learning right now: Lisp, Erlang and Elixir
Member for 1 year, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 21 '18 at 14:06