Episode #125 of the Stack Overflow podcast is here. We talk Tilde Club and mechanical keyboards. Listen now

New answers tagged


My ipod shuffle would not show up in the finder when I plugged it in. Here's a workaround that worked for me: Open Music App Click on your iPod shuffle in the sidebar You should see a Sync Settings button in the upper right That will open the finder window where you can sync podcasts


From what I found there is no way to add an audio file into Podcast application: as of macOS Catalina, it supports only subscribing to RSS feeds. The only way built-in way to listen to the separate podcast episode is to find it via application search and add it separately. However, I found out that you can listen to any audio files including MP3 the same ...

Top 50 recent answers are included