New answers tagged

-6

microelectronics are very delicate and it is the duty of every owner to protected this delicate devices water is a very serious chock to every components because it electrocutes. the whole board instantly and the damage is not fixable...when owners of lap tops are careless they kill the motherboards instantly..the flow of signals is very acurate and ...


15

I'm writing this answer in the hopes to dispel the myths surrounding liquid damage repair. Putting the device in a bag of rice, in the oven, in the sunlight, next to a radiator, heater vent, use a blow dryer, etc. are all nonsense "fixes" that gives you a false sense of security. You can actually do more damage after drying things out and powering things ...


Top 50 recent answers are included