3

I figured out how to automate the display switching using a keyboard shortcut with displayplacer and it works like a charm!😎 I setup a macro using Keyboard Maestro to automatically cycle the desktop arrangement using a keyboard shortcut. Instructions to setup Keyboard Shortcut Install displayplacer using Homebrew Use Keyboard Maestro and create a Macro ...


2

As a shell script or directly in Terminal it can be done with #!/bin/sh open -a "Google Chrome" --args \ https://calendar.google.com/calendar/r/month \ https://contacts.google.com/ \ https://voice.google.com/ \ https://hangouts.google.com \ https://drive.google.com \ https://maps.google.com \ https://www.youtube.com \ https:/...


2

One of the reasons you were not getting returned what you wanted is in some cases AppleScript is case insensitive and wrapping the -- Remove Characters code in a considering case block handles some of the issues, but not all. Additionally, since you have numeric characters in both what you want retained and not, then as currently coded it removes all numeric ...


2

This is how I'd code it: on run {input, parameters} set aURL to input as string set sanatizedURL to ¬ do shell script "sed -e 's:%:\\\\%:g' -e 's:#:\\\\string#:g' <<< " & aURL's quoted form return sanatizedURL end run       Hint: Mouse over and horizontal scroll to see full code. Notes: ...


1

First, you're making your life more difficult by using the clipboard and GUI scripting. BBEdit has a full scripting dictionary designed for working with text; I've modified your code to use it. All you need is a repeat loop, and then a conditional exit repeat, as follows: -- first find or create a text doc called 'Transcription.txt,' and select it tell ...


1

You could try Jared, which is an iMessage Chat Bot: https://github.com/ZekeSnider/Jared There's a sample plugin in the repository, yet this requires some Xcode knowledge. It seems Apple removed the handler because they launched iMessage for Business https://developer.apple.com/business-chat/. If you look into the API, there‘s a „Message received“ handler, ...


1

You did not include the replaceName(mailBody, theName) handler, so I could not test the full script, however to fix the current error you need to modify the existing code. Change: repeat with i from 1 to number of items in theRecipients set theContact to item i of theRecipients set theName to name of theContact set theEmail to email of ...


1

I do not have Pro Tools, so I can only offer some information that may help you. First I have to say that UI Scripting can be kludgy and may not always work consistently depending on how its coded and the UI element being targeted. It's always better if one can find a way to do something without resorting to UI Scripting first. As I originally said to you ...


Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible