I was on Windows for a long time and switched to Mac about year ago. Some things still looks strange and confuses me:
- How to remove a file without mouse in Finder?
- How to move (cut) a file without mouse in Finder? (Ctrl+X, Ctrl+V in Windows)
- How to get common info about several selected files (for example their size)?
- How to go back to previous folder in Finder without mouse? (Backspace in windows)
- How to open one image and be able to move between pictures with keyboard (without another picture viewer software)?