What software is available for Mac that is good for drawing cartoons and diagrams?
These are some features it should have:
- Edit any component easily after drawing it.
- Easily add and edit text anywhere.
- Graphics Tablet support, preferably with a pressure-sensitive option.
Also it should be able to import/export:
- Import other image formats, and ideally should be able to convert hand-drawn images into vector images.
- Export into png and svg formats, and for extra credit, export a clickable image map.
Omnigraffle looks good for diagramming (and can export clickable image maps), but it doesn't seem like its for drawing non-diagrams.
EazyDraw looked like it might combine some graphing and drawing features, but I'm not sure how stable it is.
What software is there that has the above drawing features and can do some diagramming?