Xcode fails to open on my machine - OS X 10.8.2. It opens the main screen and just hangs there with the spinner spinning becoming unresponsive. If I double click a project, it just hangs sating it is loading.
- Uninstalling and re-installing;
- Removing my project tree;
- Deleting some recommended preferences, most of which did not actually exist on my machine to begin with.
Things of note:
- This is a new computer. The first time I ran Xcode, it opened fine, though I didn't try using it. The problem appeared when I first opened an existing project.
- I created a new user on the machine. When that user is logged on Xcode loads successfully. Apparently it is a user settings issue.