After updating to iOS 6 certain tabs in my app store give me an "Cannot connect to the iTunes store” error message and the genuis tab is missing.
Various sites have figured out how to fix this error message:
- Go to Settings in your iPhone.
- Click on General.
- Go to Date and Time.
- Change Set Automatically to Off.
- Go to Set Date & Time.
- Click on Today’s Date.
- Move the year one year forward one year.
- Launch app store, should have no errors
- Go back to Settings, General, Date and Time, and change Set Automatically to on