I have a client that has Outlook 2007 on Windows 7. He's unable to right click and paste into the notes section of an appointment (the contextual menu doesn't even appear). I've seen other people having this issue on the Apple support forums and the Microsoft support forums, but no one has posted a resolution. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Apparently Apple made al meetings read-only to prevent iCloud from resending meeting invitations. Doing Control+V should paste, though.
There is, too, a Wibbly-Wobbly workaround for meetings:
- On the meeting, click Forward and Forward (from the displayed menu). Outlook will then tell you that you can't forward the item and will offer to make a copy in your default calendar.
- Choose Yes and A new message with the appointed attached notes.
- Close the forward message without sending.
- Click on the Move to iCloud. Doing this will create a duplicate but editable appointment in the iCloud folder.
- Delete the original appointment.