I'm in need of a translator for ⌥ ⇞

This screen shot below is from the TexStudio and Texmaker latex editors.

screen capture of two glyphs


- Is the Option key, also called Alt.

- It's called Upwards Arrow with Double Stroke, and usually represents page up. If your keyboard lacks that specific key, doing Fn+ does the trick.

  • I can't understand why Apple's keyboards print the command symbol on the Command key, but don't print the option/alt and control symbols on their respective keys. – daGUY Dec 3 '12 at 22:07

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .