- Usually people used to download application on iTunes & then install it on their iPhone using iTuens sync.
- Currently, I have an iPhone that I bought from my friend.
- He had purchased many applications on iPhone.
- When I connected the phone to my iTunes, it asked to transfer or don't transfer. When I choose, transfer - It transfered all the items.
- Even though it was not from same account of itunes.
- I have different iTunes account & purchased application was from different itunes account even though it could transfer - my question is why - iTunes allows doing this ?
Ok. One more problem that I faced is as follows.
- When I was in wifi range, I directly downloaded an application ( using same account which I have on my itunes ).
- Next when I connected iPhone to iTunes, it didn't transferred anything & I lost my downloaded application.
Did any-one faced this issue ? If yes, What did you do to resolve this issue ?
Thanks in Advance for sharing your great Knowledge. Sugar.