I've been trying to hookup this MacBook I have to an external monitor, but I don't know which adapter to buy. I bought a VGA adapter on eBay, but the connector is really thin. Can someone direct me to what port this is, and bonus points if you can find me an ebay listing.

I've looked up the model on Apple but they don't give me specifics on the item. It's a mid-2007 13" MacBook.

mid 2007 13 inch macbook left side ports

1 Answer 1


This pictured connector on your mid 2007 13 inch MacBook is a mini DVI connector according to http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3235

Mini DVI port illustrationApple M9320G photo

The Apple part number for the Apple Mini-DVI to VGA Adapter is: M9320G.

And the eBay link: http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=M9320G

  • 1
    Thanks, your experience has saved me time and money. Appreciate it.
    – EGHDK
    Aug 24, 2012 at 8:11

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .