I bought Lion a year ago, but I downgraded to Snow Leopard because I wanted to play Starcraft, which is not supported on Lion. After Mountain Lion was released, I can no longer find Lion anymore. Does it mean that I can't get the Lion installer anymore?
- Update OS X Snow Leopard to 10.6.6 or later such that it has a Mac App Store.
- Open the "App Store" application
- Connect with the same account (Apple ID) that you used to purchase Lion
- Click on the "Purchased" button on the top bar (picture 1, between Categories and Updates)
- Find "OS X Lion" in the list (picture 2)
- Click on the "Download" button
http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4928 Also you can check here to unhide Mac OS Lion. ;)