I started downloading an app then realized that it's really big (over 600 MB) and that I don't want it anymore. Is there any way to cancel the installation?
- Pause the download by tapping the icon
- Turn the phone completely off (with red slider) thus disconnecting the phone from the app store
- Turn the phone back on, when prompted to sign into the app store click cancel so that the download does not resume
- Press and hold an icon to enter "shakey" mode
- You should now be able to delete the icon/download by tapping it. I was prompted that I would still be able to down load from the app store