The following was taken out of Photoshop. But I have seen many applications showing the symbol on the left as part of a keyboard combination. Which key is it?

[Something] + Command ⌘ + O

Something is?

1 Answer 1


It's the alt/option key.

Think of it as a switch in circuit diagrams.

enter image description here

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .