I encountered the problem after removing lines in the XML version of my
.plist file, which was the solution to a previous issue. (iTerm always asks for user login before loading user's shell)
I was able to delete that line but noticed there were other lines that were deprecated and they are causing a different kind of error. I used
plutil xml1 to convert the .
plist(copy is here). The lines that explicitly came at me are:
- All lines with
kamilszafraniakas user dir. Current
kamilszafraniak@Kamils-Air- old device
- Host name
I tried to tinker with the file on my own, and the attempt was unsuccessful. I need some help editing the configuration file and deleting deprecated lines to clean it and resolve current as well as mitigate future errors.
## exec failed ##
No such file or directory
It disappears after 2s and continues loading shell.