tl;dr Even though Camera Upload is enabled in OneDrive app in my iPhone SE 2020, it seems to be not working at all. Neither new nor existing photos are never uploaded to OneDrive. I also cannot find any way to select a destination folder to which photos will be uploaded.
On my iPhone SE 2020 in OneDrive app I cannot:
- Enable Camera Upload functionality (actually: I can enable it, but it isn't working)
- Select a destination folder in OneDrive, to which photos will be uploaded
I went to OneDrive → [user photo] → Settings → Camera Uploaded and set:
- [my private account]: on
- Upload Using Mobile Data: on
- Include Videos: on
- Organise new uploads: Months
- Reupload From Original Formats → Reupload Still Photos as Live Photos: off
No more options found in this section of Settings in OneDrive app. No way to tell OneDrive, which folder I want it to upload my photos to.
- Neither newly captured nor existing photos are ever uploaded.
- Phone has an uninterrupted access to the Internet using two various sources (home Wi-Fi and mobile GPRS data).
- Any other Internet-depended application is accessing the web in the same time without any problems.
- Model: iPhone SE
- System: iOS 16.3.1
The functionality is not working.
What am I missing? What else must I check or try?
EDIT: The described functionality doesn't work in OneDrive app running on Apple products only (if that matters). It works without any problems in OneDrive app running on a variety of Android-powered devices.