I am using an ArcX (http://arcx.fit) bluetooth remote.
I want to be able to hold left/right arrow to fast-forward and rewind YouTube videos.
The commands sent when using the remote buttons can be rebound.
Does anyone know if the YouTube app listens to any keyboard shortcuts?
I am currently looking into assistive touch accessibility options:
- Mouse Keys
- Gaming Controller support
- Holding down a finger on the screen plays at 2x fast-forward.
- YouTube in Safari can listen to left and right arrows.
- iPadOS apparently responds to cmd+left/right and other shortcuts.
- There is a Premium feature called "Listening Controls" which puts the +/- 10s button on the screen for single touch - maybe this is addressable via SwitchControl or something.