I have a Macbook Pro 2018 (T2 Chip) failed to update while update the MacOS Mojave.
Currently, when I turn it on, it will have a flashing folder. Here are what I tried so far:
- Using Apple Configurator: I put the brick Macbook Pro 2018 into DFU mode and perform Revise/Revive. After completed the Revive/Restore, the Macbook restart and went back to Flashing folder.
- Go to MacOS Recovery Mode: performed reinstall MacOS but I failed after 3 minutes of the installation process. The Mac automatically restart and go back to the flashing folder.
- Go to MacOS Recovery Mode: applied the TimeMachine Backup but It's also failed after 3-5 mins processing and the brick Macbook restart back to the flashing folder.
- Boot from external USB: the security setting didn't allow me to boot from the external device. However, after go to Security Utility Boot, It said No administrator found on the Macbook.
- Using FirstAid to repair the SSD (current SMART status is
I'm wondering if anyone experienced this issue and have any solution to come across? This is a gift from my relative for awhile and we couldn't retrieve the proof of purchase to go to Apple Service.