There doesn't seem to be a way to attach photos to an email in the Mail app on the iPhone. I can send photos from the Camera Roll in the Photos app, but I can only attach one photo per email? Is there a trick I'm missing? Or is there an app for that?
OS 3.0 and above allows you to email out up to 5 photos.
- Go to your Camera roll. Select the roll you want.
- Tap Share icon (bottom left)
- Tap each photo you want to send via e-mail ( you should get a red check mark in each photo > Share count will increase to the number of photos selected).
- Tap "Share Icon" again
- A pop up "e-mail" message will appear
- All the photos you selected will appear in your e-mail message to send.