There doesn't seem to be a way to attach photos to an email in the Mail app on the iPhone. I can send photos from the Camera Roll in the Photos app, but I can only attach one photo per email? Is there a trick I'm missing? Or is there an app for that?
OS 3.0 and above allows you to email out up to 5 photos.
- Go to your Camera roll. Select the roll you want.
- Tap Share icon (bottom left)
- Tap each photo you want to send via e-mail ( you should get a red check mark in each photo > Share count will increase to the number of photos selected).
- Tap "Share Icon" again
- A pop up "e-mail" message will appear
- All the photos you selected will appear in your e-mail message to send.
The simplest way for attaching more than one photo is:
Tap the edit button in photo app
Tap the photos you want to attach
- Tap copy button on your screen or in sharing options
- Then go to e-mail app, hold your finger on the screen and choose paste command
When you have the photo app open after you click attach file from email, Click the "share and command"buttons at the same time! Then you will have the option to attac more that one picture. I just did it a second ago! It worked!!!!!