I'm a new Mac user but I still struggle with ideal mouse settings for a common 5button mouse (I use Logitech MX500 with horizontal scroll and a small travel Razer). I need something from Logi Options, Karabiner Elements, Mos, BetterMouse etc., but it can't be well combined together. I'm willing to pay a lifetime license. What should this perfect app do:
- Back and Forward buttons working as Back and Forward in most of the apps (Chrome, Finder, ...).
- Scroll acceleration (smooth scrolling).
- Physical horizontal scroll working.
- Doing a horizontal scroll with a modifier key + normal scroll.
- Zoom with modifier key + scroll (ideally not the Accessibility feature, but Cmd +/- key)
- Custom keymapping for different apps (like Commander One which doesn't support Back & Forward button)
- Ideally a modifier to make the scroll slower/faster.
Karabiner Elements may do much of if, but the mouse lags during a fast move. It's a reported bug which hasn't been fixed for perhaps a year. BetterMouse can do it except custom behavior in specified apps as well as Mos. Logi options can't do other things.