I'm looking for an iOS app that can track a set (technical name is portfolio?) of stocks:
- show the (time, value) plot of each stock in real time (this is something even the barebone Stocks app does)
- alert me if the prices of some stocks exceeds certain upper/lower bounds defined by me
- must work on iOS 15.4
- (nice-to-have) doesn't require me to sign up to some service
That's all. I don't need to buy/sell stocks: just charts & price alerts.
What I found so far, and why it's not ok for me
TD Ameritrade Mobile
- it's a stock trading app. I just need a stock tracking app: I don't want to trade.
- requires a TD Ameritrade account
SoFi: One-Stop-Shop Finances
- says right in the name (one-stop-shop). I don't need to shop.
Do you have any suggestions?