- I used an account in Taiwan before the Covid-19 situation two years ago
- I used a Debit Card with about TW$3000 (about US$100) in it
- But during these two years I have used up the TW$3000. (I am in the US now)
- Now when I try to upgrade Garage Band, it says, "Your last payment had issue", and I already went through the process to remove that Debit Card.
- But now, it says "Your last payment had issue" and then I typed in password, and then it brings me back to the Taiwan payment tab, and I tapped Done, and
- it asked me to authenticate using 2-Form Factor authentication, and then it brings me back to Step 5 again
- I have already changed in Settings, my media and purchase to a different account, which is a US account
- However, it is still stuck in that infinite loop of Step 5 and Step 6
- I have rebooted the iPad at least 3, 4 times, hoping it will now use the US account, but there is no use
So instead of insanely great, it has changed to insanely stupid. How can this be solved? I am not even making a purchase. I am merely updating Garage Band.