I have an issue accessing my MacOS data, can someone guide me how to fix this? I tried to increase the BOOTCAMP using MiniTool Partition Wizard. After that both MacOS and Bootcamp Windows disappear from the boot menu (Power on then press Option). Now I have to use a temporary MacOS on my extend SSD. But still can't access the data from the main MacOS. Do you have any idea on how to fix this, if I can use my MacOS and Windows as before that is great, but in case it is difficult at least can I access to MacOS disk to just copy some important data? I saw some post to fix this by adjusting the "hex" but I don't quite understand that, and it seems suitable for different case depending on different partition table, therefore I can't just apply blindly as my partition table is different with others. Below is my "diskutil list":
- 300GB which is my main MacOS (I need to access its data)
- 69.4 GB is my Bootcamp Windows
- 100 GB storage disk of my Mac data (the only one I can access now)
- The rest are there by the system.
Please assist to guide me how to fix this if you know. Appreciate. Thank you.
To add info on what I did when resizing the Bootcamp:
- I use MacOS Disk Utility to resize the disk0s1 down, to have free space (10GB)
- Then I boot to Bootcamp Windows, using the MiniTool Partition Wizard with the feature "Extend Partition" to extend my Bootcamp (10GB)