My current setup:
- macOS 11.4
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- Jabra Evolve2 65 connected via Bluetooth (not using the included Jabra dongle)
- I turn the laptop on then the headset
- Make a call (Typically MS Teams)
- Put the headset down and end the call
- Later on, move the headset - not necessarily put it on, just move it
- Apple Music launches and starts playing the first track in my library
It's like the headset is saying "since I'm being moved I'm being used so open Apple Music and start playing something." When I first turn on the headset Apple Music does NOT immediately turn on. This only happens if it's turned on and laying on my desk.
Any places for me to look to change this behavior? I've looked in Apple Music but not sure where to go next.