On contrary to what I wrote half a year ago and what someone wrote ten years ago this is again not working.
I think I have passed all the prerequisites:
- I am using the same account on both my PC (iTunes) and my Apple iPhone 2020 SE.
- Both devices are physically connected and authorised.
- I am logged in to my account in iTunes for PC.
- iTunes can see my device and library.
The thing is that my library again is empty and that I can't add anything to it.
- I click File > Add a Folder to Library..., I select a folder full of .mp3 files, I click OK and... nothing happens. My library is empty.
- I click File > Devices > Sync "iPhone (name)", iTunes is quickly "something" (I see quickly changing steps from 1 to 4), but again no file is being transferred.
Actually, I have done this about 60 times during past two hours. All for nothing. What am I missing or doing wrong?
Can someone explain me, step-by-step this (extremely terrifying, as it turns out) process of copying an audiobook / a folder full of .mp3 files from my PC to my iPhone?
Exactly and step-by-step, please. What should I do (when to connect devices, when to start iPhone)? Where should I be (at which screen -- Library or iPhone)? What should I click and in which order? Thank you!