My iPhone SE 2020 won't show up in Screen Time on my Mac or iPad. All three are signed into the same iCloud account and fully updated to the latest releases of iOS, macOS and iPadOS respectively. All three have 'Share Across Devices' enabled in Screen Time. The Mac and iPad both show up in Screen Time on all three devices but the iPhone data only shows up on itself.
Things I've tried:
- Toggling 'Share Across Devices', on iPhone
- Toggling 'Share Across Devices', on all three devices at the same time
- Switching Screen Time off and on, on iPhone
- Switching Screen Time off and on, on all 3 devices at the same time
- Logging out of iCloud and then logging back in, on iPhone
I suppose one option is to try wiping my iPhone and setting it up again from scratch but I'd like to know if there are any other things I can try first.