Can someone please help in identifying the part on the motherboard backside, near battery connector (circled in green)? It looks like a small cushion/pad. And a pin like thing (circled in red). MacBook Pro mid-2012

  • The green circled picture looks like an insulating/vibration pad of some sort. EG some sort of dense foam pad that is sticky on one side. The other one looks like random circuitry on a MacBook system board. iFixit.com often has detailed pics of system boards with some circuitry identified. – Steve Chambers Feb 28 at 15:10

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .