My Mac is connected to my Google (Gmail) and Microsoft (Outlook) accounts. Every few days (once or twice a week) I have notifications that tell me to re-sign-in to these accounts;
- In most of the times, the System Preferences window pops up but no signing-in is actually needed, so I close it.
- In The other times in which signing-in is needed when the window pops up, all services work fine even when I dismiss it, so signing in is not actually necessary.
I would like to fix this:
- To not have redundant notifications (§1).
- To not have to sign in again and again to an account I already signed-in to (both §1 & §2).
- Automatically dismissing/hiding/preventing the notifications themselves is also okay, as services are working anyway (see §2).