When I connect and sync my iPhone to iTunes it only transfers over purchased songs and not songs I ripped from a music cd. How do I get all of them to sync?
There are multiple ways to get around this issue, and I've detailed one below. Before trying that, though, see if this solves your problem:
- Select the iPhone in the iTunes sidebar. Go to the Music tab and look at what music is syncing.
- I expect maybe only the "Purchased" playlist is syncing, and that's why. If that's the case, simply select and you're set!
Here's the other fix, if that doesn't work:
- Select the iPhone in the iTunes sidebar. Find the tick box that looks like this: and make sure it's checked.
- Go to Music in the sidebar and select everything (Tip: ⌘ (command or control) A!).
- Drag everything to your iPhone.