so Chrome recently changed the search button to a new tab button. I tried following the instructions in another post on this community which told to go to chrome://flags but i cant find the setting in it. Thanks for the help in advance![enter image description here]1

  • what is the textbox in your image with the magnifying glass icon in it? isn't that search button? – jmh Jun 6 at 22:04
  • @jmh That’s the search for the flags page. I’m talking about the one that used to be there instead of the new tab button – MUSTANGBOSS8055 Jun 7 at 2:39

You must log in to answer this question.

Browse other questions tagged .