I need to connect to iTunes to backup iPhone contents and sync my iPhone XR with new purchases from the Store.
I get the message "Trust This Computer? Your settings and data will be accessible from this computer when connected wirelessly or using a cable."
My specifications are:
- iTunes Version 18.104.22.168.
- iPhone XR iOS version 13.3.1. Version 13.5 available.
- Windows 10 Version 1903 for x64-based Systems (KB4497165).
I have tried previous suggestions:
- Reset Location & Privacy.
- Tried a different USB cable.
- Turned off Wi-Fi.
- No personal hotspots defined.
- Found this article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202778. Followed the suggested steps with no luck.
- Found this article: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204095. Look at step four. "If you see a Trust this Computer alert, unlock your device and tap Trust:. How do I unlock the device? Which device -- PV or iPhone?