I am accessing a mac using screen sharing.
Can anyone point out how to take screenshot while using screen sharing?
- The mac that is accessing through screen sharing is running macOS Mojave (10.14.6)
- I am using TigerVNC client software running on Linux to access the mac.
I find that taking a screenshot of a window using the built-in screenshot tool works if it meets the following conditions-
- The window of which you are taking the screenshot should be the currently active window.
- The screenshot should be on a timer. After you click on capture and select a window, a countdown timer appears. You select the window one more time so that it becomes the active window and then wait for the screenshot to be taken
- The window should be recently redrawn (or refreshed, I do not know the correct word). Try to scroll up/down in the window or do anything so that the window gets redrawn.