I am trying to find out why my MacBook Pro will not connect to my QNAP NAS. When attempting to use Finder in macOS to access the files on the NAS, it tries to connect but fails each time. When attempting to click "Connect As..." at the top right of the Finder window, it simply attempts to connect again without prompting you for a username and password as it typically would in the past.
Things that I can confirm:
- All other computers on my network (Windows and Linux) are able to access the NAS
- The MacBook has been able to connect to the NAS successfully in the past with no problems, however, I don't recall how far back it stopped working
- I can ping the NAS IP Address from the MacBook
- I have ensured that the NAS settings have Apple file sharing protocols enabled
- The NAS does appear in the Finder window's sidebar, you just cannot access it.
- Macbook Pro (Mid 2015) running macOS Catalina 10.15.4
- QNAP TS-251 NAS w/ most recent updates.