The following happened, I would be so grateful if you helped me:
- April 29: Whatsapp last backup
- May 6 evening: IPhone ICloud last backup
- I don’t open Whatsapp for a whole day and most of my conversations are muted
- May 7: IPhone crashes, nothing to do about it
- May 8: I get a new IPhone, ICloud restores everything
- I have messages from my family while the old phone was crashed. I also have texts from April 30, May 1st etc. so after the Whatsapp last backup
- I have no texts between May 6 evening and May 7. So between the IPhone last backup and the crash. There is just one person who could have written me, but they were muted and I never opened. Is it possible that I lost/missed their (possible) message?