So I've followed the apples guide and also another guide on here on creating a bootable drive for MacOS Mojave.
I bought a new flash drive, plugged it in and erased it.
- I set the SanDisk Cruzer Blade Media to a GUID Partition map
- I then created the volume and set it as MAC OS Extended (Journal)
- I run the commands in terminal and it copies the Mojave over fine, says complete.
- I restart my Mac and select the Install Mojave drive (Not my MACINTOSH HD)
- In disk utility I select to install Mojave
- Click continue on the installation
- Then all my drives appear, but my bootable drive which is called Install MacOS Mojave says "This disk is locked"
- I've tried to erase this in the disk utility mode and it says failed to unmount.
I'm really not sure why it's locked and this is the problem I'm facing, how can I get this unlocked? All the videos I watch nobody has this error except from myself.