Does anyone know an app (or procedure) that WORKs, to export the 4 months of iphone call logs, that everyone has been saying since 2016, is saved in iCloud?
Google is jammed with pages which say they "download call history for free", but DONT even find ANY (on phone, itunes or iCloud), as at April 2020. They all look strangely similar, they all have "free download" buttons and then they don't work
(not 1 trial actually shows it properly finds and downloads all call history, several dont find even notes or reminders, others show wrong numbers of contacts...)
and then demand payment for their buggy software!
- Minitool free $60 (CALL HISTORY EMPTY, ONLY ONE NOTE, 2 REMINDERS, double contacts, no whatsapp atts)
- freeiphonerocovery gihosoft $60 (took hours, found 411 but cant view or download)
- imanager gihosoft $35 only found 190
- wondershare Dr Fone $99
- Syncios $40, no call logs or whatsapp found, NW ios 9+
- Easus MOBISAVER FREE $60- 0 call history, reminders, whatsapp; Mobimover doesnt even have button for call history
- Tenorshare ultdata- $70,says found 1031, but doesn't show what dates it has recovered - and large patches of details missing completely - why would it hide PREVIEW if the app worked?
- Imobie phonerescue
Copytrans doesn't (but doesn't say it can!)
Will post more apps- after I get rid of the migraine...