Steps that lead to iPhone X being in recovery mode
- Phone runs out of battery and dies
- Phone put on charge and left alone
- Presumably that automatical tried to update to 13.3.1
- After some time (10-15 minutes) saw that it got stuck on apple logo with black screen
- Did force restart
- Got stuck at it again
- Put in recovery mode
- Connected to PC and attempted to update via iTunes
- Through iTunes update started, saw on iPhone apple logo and bar indicating that it was loading
- Around 15% of that bar iTunes shows error 14
Tried different tools, even bough one that SHOULD'VE fix it but did not.
Now attempting to update to iOS 13
Goal Copy media files (image, videos) from iPhone (there are no backups) so that i could do factory reset.
Any tips ?