- MacOS Catalina 10.15.3 Centrify 5.5.2-702
- UserA is a "Mobile" (AD Authenticated) user showing as "Admin" in Users & Groups
- UserA is shown as a member of the local "admin" group when running "groups x" or "id"
- UserA can perform admin tasks in the GUI (such as installing software, unlocking System Preferences etc)
- UserA cannot sudo on a particular MacX "xxx is not in the sudoers file. This incident will be reported."
- UserA can sudo on other Macs(Y,Z,...)
- Logs show Centrify PAM is successful. Other (local) users can sudo (no issue with the sudo file)
I'm at a loss why this is happening - and have spent hours troubleshooting this to no avail. Any help where to look next would be incredibly helpful!