I'm using osx mail with a pop account (need for my workflow).
- when mail opens and checks the a specific pop account mail crashes. It's only this specific account. Other pop accounts work.
Troubleshooting: that didn't work
- I have deleted and re-added the account. Which resolved the issue but after a few months the issue occurred again then i have to redownload all my messages again and sort through them to get back to where I was which is time consuming.
- ~/Library/Mail/V6/MailData removed "Envelope Index" to allow the reimport to occur again. issue still occurs
- Talked to the mail provider and everything checks out fine with the account
- have thunderbird configured but this issue doesn't occur on thunderbird (suspect osx mail client)
- It seems like