I have an iPhone 8 Plus phone and I installed iOS 13. Ever since I am always updating to the latest version of iOS 13. Regardless, the spotlight search does not work on my phone.
This is my main way of locating apps on the phone, so this issue is particularly painful. Here is what I do:
- Swipe down on the home screen.
- Start typing the name of the app, for example, "App Store"
- Nothing happens, the result list does not update while typing. The Siri Suggestions part of the screen just remains the same.
- Hit the Search button on the keyboard
- Again, nothing happens. The Siri Suggestions list is not updated.
I tried restarting the phone on several occasions but did not help. I am also installing the latest update. As of now, the version I have is 13.1.13.
I tried this with other phones with iOS 13, but they did not have this problem.
Any ideas, what I can try to fix this?