After upgrading all my devices I have the following situation regarding iCloud reminders:
Reminders are correctly synced among macs (Catalina). I can add reminders, mark them as completed and the changes are shown on all the machines.
Reminders are correctly synced to one iPad on one iPhone (both lists are shown and changes are synced)
Reminders are not complete on one iPhone and one iPad
- Instead of my two lists I see two “new list”s
- One of the is empty (should not)
- The other one shows just one element (which exist in the original lists but is not the only one)
www.icloud.com shows me an empty window (but the lists exist are are working on four devices)
What I tried
- Logging out of iCloud and logging in
- Removing the reminders sync (delete the local storage) and enabling it again
- Completely reinstalling the non-working iPad and iPhone restoring from backup (after a little while the two empty lists appeared again)
What can I try next?
- I also noticed that Reminders is eating up a lot of battery on the iPad
- I also allowed a lot of time to sync among the different tries (even days)
- I deleted the app (with the data) an reinstalled it